Dry and Itchy skin during cold season is quite common. We know this is basically due to lack of moisture. But do we all know where this lack of moisture comes from? As per the experts, this is due to an impaired skin barrier and some kind of deficiency in the necessary healthy fats present on the top layer of your skin. So, here we are going to learn more about this factor.
A skin’s top layer is always made of dead cells and natural oils that usually trap all the moisture to keep your skin soft and healthy. But many times there won’t be enough water on the top layer of the cells, and the protective oils would be diminished, which can result in dry skin.
Dry skin is usually never a concern, as it can happen to people of all ages and can pop up anywhere in your body like the face, hands, legs and stomach. They can sometimes make your skin turn red, itchy or flaky, which can make you irritated or uncomfortable. But if this dryness increases making your skin bleed, or is interfering with your day-to-day life, then it is advisable to meet a dermatologist at the earliest.
At Retens, they have come up with a 保濕針, which is injected into the surface of your skin. They have a moisturizing factor that is rich in hyaluronic acid similar to your moisturizing masks and creams. They are delivered to the bottom of your skin quickly and effectively, just producing a moisturising effect.
The product is named Neauvia Hydro Deluxe, which is certified by the European Union (CE) and KFDA. This is a safe and reliable product that will make your skin look smooth, healthy and softer than usual.
Other than the solutions to this problem, you might want to the reasons why your skin looks dryer. So, here we are going to talk about some surprising causes that you might have not thought of:
- Fragrance: Fragrance present in your skincare product is one of the major reason for allergy dermatitis. Many deodorants, creams and body lotions are filled with fragrances that can cause harm to your skin making allergic reactions. They might take several exposures or take one-time exposure to get the reaction. Avoid using them.
- Harsh soaps and detergents: Many of the soaps, detergents, body washes and face wash are made of ingredients that can subtract moisture from your skin making it dry. Avoid any of these.
- Genetics: Yes, you heard it right. You can blame it on your family. Just like many health conditions, dry skin can also be inherited from your elders.
- Hard water: This is commonly seen in areas having hard water where there is a higher concentration of minerals like calcium and magnesium in your water. Heavy metals in your water can prevent moisture from getting absorbed into your skin.
- Acne medications: As we know salicylic acid has been very good in treating acne problems. But this can dry out your skin too.
- Dry Air: Whether it is indoor or outdoor, dry air can extract all the moisture from your skin making it dry.
Other than this, ageing can also cause dry skin. Thus, 冰冰針 can be a good solution for your problem.